Friday, December 29, 2006

December 29th

Well it's almost the end of 06 and I'm looking forward to 07. I hope Santa was good to everyone, I didn't get my High Speed but Santa made up for it with a 32" LCD HDTV. Now all I need is for Storm Internet to come through for me!!!!!

Well there's not a lot of codes but here's what there is so far....

Y101 - Kennychesney

Jack FM - seldom

Jack FM Community of the Day - Perth
Jack FM Roll Call - Mary LeClair

Well all I can say is dialup sucks......never thought I would be saying can't wait to get back to work!!!!!

6 comments:

Mr Fix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helping1000 said...

Saturday, Dec. 30th
Jackfm
bonus code: promise (1,000pts)

Helping1000 said...

Sunday, Dec. 31st
Jackfm
bonus code: celebrate (1,000pts)

Little Erky Perky said...

Monday, Jan. 1st:
Is it time to wake up yet? Ooops, gotta cut down on them booze.
Happy New Years All!!

Mr Fix said...

Hey all hope you all had a good holiday the site is back up
and they have a new draw

ENTER TO WN one of ten, ALL –Inclusive trips for two to Playa Naco resort in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
Your “Gold Circle Get Away” will include return airfair, 7 nights accommodation, all inclusive plan, airport-hotel transfers and applicable taxes. (Valid for travel in March 2007).

Grand Prize Draw every Monday Morning with Mark & Nida beginning Monday January 8th 2007

all the best
mr fix

doc-j said...

That is a sweet prize, I'm tired of winter already.