Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday, December 21st

Y101

Songs
8AM song - Take It Easy
12PM song - It's A Great Day To Be Alive
4PM song - I'm Gonna Be Somebody
8PM song - You can't count me out yet
Mark & Nida Bonus Code: Santa
Word of the Day worth 300 points: Laughing
Ottawa Sun newspaper code: shaniatwain

1310
Secret word: cheer
Elmvale Secret Song: Johnny Mathis - It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

The Bear
7:15 - winter
11:15 - shortday
5:15 - longnight
8:15 - tinsel
Ottawa Sun on-line code: happyholidays
Ottawa Sun newspaper code: northpole
24 hour Newspaper code: dark

Jack Fm
Roll-call: Ford Johnson
Community of the day: Balderson

6 comments:

Helping1000 said...

Morning all :)

Ottawa Sun newspaper code: shaniatwain

Mr. Red said...

8am Artist/Day: Travis Tritt - Take It Easy

Mr. Red said...

Mark & Nida Bonus Code: Santa

Word of The Day: Laughing

doc-j said...

to all my friends, yes, you too erky!

I want to wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season. You folks all rock (except those that listen to KISS FM) LOL, just joking!

best wishes to you all
doc

Grams said...

noon - It's A Great Day To Be Alive

crazymike said...

I have an urge to Rant about this mother fucking politicaly correctness BS that we need to put up with due to the fucking right ppl think they have

#1...If you come to CANADA it's our way or the fucking highway. If you don't like it here GO THE FUCK BACK TO WHERE YOU COME FROM

#2...When I was a lil kid we used to say prayers in school...Now just mention "JESUS" and you get the muslim, arabs, jews you name it they all fucking bitch..THATS AGAINST MY RIGHTS!! LIKE FUCK IT IS, COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY TO BE HERE

#3...I am sick and tired of hearing about all this BS & I'D WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THEY WOULD GREET US AND OUR WAYS AND BELIEFS AS GRACIOUS IN THEIR COUNTRY...

Is it politically incorrect to now put a star / angel on a tree LIKE FUCK IT IS !!

I say if you immigrate to a country, you adapt to their customs

I want to celebrat CHRISTMAS to good old fashion way

I want to wish MERRY CHRISTMAS to all that i meet...white, black, yellow, red, purple with yellow polka dots, hell even if they smell funky

BTW I am not a racist nor do I support racist...But if you think of coming here to OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY and try to change things.

I SAY GO BACK TO YOUR WAR TORN COUNTRY YOU GAWD DAMM MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLES

I'm truly sorry to vent like this but as a nation we should stick together and FIGHT to get back our RIGHTS

PS...MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL

OH ALMOST FORGOT

HO HO HO HO HO