Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday, January 28th

Y101
Songs
8AM song - Before He Cheats
12PM song - I'll Stand By You
4PM song - Wasted
8PM song - I Told You So
Word of the Day worth 300 points: oceanview
Ottawa Sun Summer Sun Contest Bonus word: summersun741

Oldies 1310
Secret word: Turn

The Bear
7:15 - weight
11:15 - slimming
5:15 - mostfresh
8:15 - University
Ottawa Sun on-line code: boots
Ottawa Sun newspaper code: bigteddy
24 hour Newspaper code: wishes
Song of the day Played at:

Jack Fm
Roll-call: Francis Washburn
Community of the day: Spencerville

7 comments:

Petal48 said...

Bonus code: oceanview

DeVil said...

thank you petal!

ah ... oceanview ... I could use one just about now

Grams said...

8am BEFORE HE CHEATS

Angel said...

12pm song: I'll Stand By You

Angel said...

4pm song: Wasted

Mr. Red said...

8pm Y101 Artist/Day: Carrie Underwood - I Told You So

Grams said...

8pm I TOLD YOU SO