Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday, February 14th

Y101
Songs
8AM song - I Love The Way You Love Me
12PM song - I Can Love You Like That
4PM song - I Swear
8PM song - Home to You
Word of the Day worth 300 points: valentine
Ottawa Sun Summer Sun Contest Bonus word: summersun985

Oldies 1310
Secret word: flowers

Garlic King Trivia:
What was the name of the character Elvis played in in Love Me Tender?
Answer: Clint Reno

The Bear
7:15 - dayoflove
11:15 - saintvalentines
5:15 - iloveyou
8:15 - cupid
Ottawa Sun online code: flourished
Ottawa Sun newspaper code: heart
24 hour newspaper code: kissykissy
Breakfast boxes bonus code: breakfastclubtour (2000 pts)

Jack Fm
Roll-call: Cynthia McGowan
Community of the day: Portland

5 comments:

Mr. Red said...

8am Artist/Day: John Micheal Montgomery - I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE ME

Angel said...

Morning helping & all :)

Word of the day: valentine

Helping1000 said...

morning mr red and angel, also morning to all who stop by :)

Angel said...

12pm song: I Can Love You Like That

Angel said...

4pm song: I Swear