Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thursday, April 3rd

Y101
Songs
8AM song - Free and Easy
12PM song - Every Mile A Memory
4PM song - Trying to Stop Your Leaving
8PM song - How Am I Doin'
Word of the Day worth 300 points: enchanted

Oldies 1310
Secret word: today

Garlic King Trivia:
Where did Elvis assume active duty in the US army?
Answer: Fort Dix - New Jersey

The Bear
7:15 - infusion
11:15 - theleafssuck
5:15 - allred
8:15 - GoSensGo
Ottawa Sun on-line code: bloggers
Ottawa Sun newspaper code: filledtheflask
24 hour Newspaper code: coordinator

Jack Fm
roll-call: Lynn Miskelly
community of the day: Oxford Mills

8 comments:

T-Bone said...

Word of the Day worth 300 points: enchanted

Grams said...

8am song - Free and Easy

Mr. Red said...

8am Artist/Day: Dierks Bentley - Free and Easy

Helping1000 said...

12pm song: Every Mile A Memory

Little Erky Perky said...

Country Y101:
4 PM SONG: Trying to Stop Your Leaving

Grams said...

4pm song - Trying to Stop Your Leaving

T-Bone said...

What was I thinking?!!!!!
The 8PM is NOT "What was I thinking?"

lovekitten16 said...

8 pm song is "How Am I Doin'" because I chose My Last Name and got sorry