Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday, June 19th

Y101
Songs
8AM song - Just Another Day
12PM song -Love is a Beautiful thing
4PM song - This Is My Life
8PM song - Last Day Of My Life

Word of the Day worth 300 points: Carnivale
Nansense Bonus Word: Summer

Oldies 1310
Secret word: Sharp

Garlic King Trivia:
Burning Love made it to which chart position in 1972?
Answer: #2 Billboard

The Bear
7:15 - Rafting
11:15 - riverwater
5:15 - Whitewater
8:15 - ScubaDiving

Jack Fm
Roll-call: Tracy Montgomery
Community of the day: Westport

10 comments:

freddy said...

word of the day - Carnivale

Angel said...

Good Morning everyone :)

8am song: Just Another Day

Angel said...

12pm song: Love Is A Beautiful Thing

Angel said...

4pm song: This Is My Life

J.P. said...

Good afternoon Angel!
Have a GREAT one. :)

Angel said...

Good afternoon j.p. :)
You have a great one also!

No nansense poll today, instead a bonus word: summer

Trish said...

New Event
OTTAWA RAPIDZ

Angel said...

8pm song: Last Day Of My Life

Grams said...

8pm song Last Day Of My Life

Mr. Red said...

8pm Artist/Day: Phil Vassar - Last Day Of My Life