Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday, September 30th

Y101
Songs
8AM song - I'm Outta Here
12PM song - It Only Hurts When I Breathe
4PM song - Rock This Country
8PM song - When
Word of the Day worth 300 points: marie
Ottawa Mission Event Bonus Code: Hope (2500pts)

Oldies 1310
Secret word: Onward

The Bear
7:15 - JamesDean
11:15 - apache
5:15 - squid
8:15 - Tribute
Song of The Day: Live - I Alone

Jack Fm
Roll-call: Melissa Brandon
Community of the day: Lombardy

Elton John Song (enters you into a draw)
7:10am: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
4:10am: Sad Songs

9 comments:

Helping1000 said...

Morning all :)

Mark and Nida Poll

It is National newspaper Week. What is your favorite section of the newspaper to read?

J.P. said...

Artist of the day: Shania Twain

8am song: I'm Outta Here

I know I say it a lot but...DO have a great day!

Mr. Red said...

8am Artist/Day: Shania Twain - I'm Outta Here

Angel said...

@j.p. :)

You too!

Word of the Day: Marie

Angel said...

12pm song: It Only Hurts When I Breathe

Little Erky Perky said...

Country Y101:
Kid Rock Song All Summer Long Survey - 100 pts

Nansense - Will you be getting on the "do not call" list? - 100 pts

Little Erky Perky said...

Country Y101:
4 PM song: Rock This Country

Little Erky Perky said...

Actual link for the DNCL: https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/

Tel.: 1-866-580- dncl

freddy said...

8pm song - When