Friday, July 03, 2009

Y101
Artist of The Day Songs
8am: - I Stayed 'Till Two
Noon: - We're All Cowboys
4pm: - I Would For You
8pm: - Blame It On The Red Dress
Word of The Day: Bluesfest
No Nansense Poll today, instead a bonus code: I'mbored

Oldies 1310
5 @ 5: Ladies' Names
Secret Word: Stack

Lincoln Field's Shopping Centre's Double Double
Who was the artist played at 8:15?
Answer: The Monkees

Brother Bob's Summertime Looney Toon!
Telephone man -Meri Wilson-at three what happened?
Answer: She called the phone company

Garlic King's Elvis Trivia
What was Elvis' Favourite Amusement Park Ride?
Answer: The Bumper Cars

Virgin Radio
7:50am - CottonCandy
11:50am - Firetruck
5:50pm - Beachball
8:50pm - Vampire

Jack Fm
Word of The Day: Turn
Community of The Day: Munster

7 comments:

Little Erky Perky said...

Country Y101:
Nan & Nida People Poll -
How do you like our summer weather so far?

Little Erky Perky said...

Country Y101:
Word of the Day: bluesfest

Mr. Red said...

8am Artist/Day: Gord Bamford - I Stayed 'Till Two

Grams said...

12pm song - We're All Cowboys

Grams said...

I lieu of nansense - I'mbored

Sylvain said...

4PM song: I Would For You

Sylvain said...

8PM song: Blame It On The Red Dress