Thursday, July 01, 2010



Hey, I'm not a lumberjack, or a Furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo,
or eat blubber
or own a dogsled.
And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada,
although I'm certain they're really, really nice.

I have a prime minister... not a president,
I speak English and French, not American
and I pronounce it About, not A-boot.

I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack,
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing,
diversity not assimilation,
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.

A toque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it IS pronounced Zed,
not Zee... ZED!!
Canada is the 2nd largest land mass,
the 1st nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America.

My name is Mr. Red...
and...I......AM......CANADIAN!


Y101
Word of The Day: HappyCanadaDay

Listen To Y101 & Get 100 Points Each Day

Oldies 1310
Secret Word: Maple

Listen To Oldies1310 & Get 100 Points Each Day

Jack Fm
No Bonus Codes Available Today

101.9 DAWG Fm
Ottawa Sun Secret Password:

1 comment:

critic said...

Good morning

Word of The Day: HappyCanadaDay