Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wednesday May 2nd

Hey there people, I didn't get to work until 10 AM today.....What a great way to start the day!!! It's game day and I'm looking forward to the Sen's spanking the Devil's again tonight. Not to mention, I have some major channel surfing to do as LOST and Jerico are both on tonight!!!

News Update
Today is massage Perky's fagile ego day as set out by Mr.Red, and Mr.Red looks like he could kick some ass so I suggest doing as he says!!!!

Y101
7:15AM code: community
10:15AM code: RULES
4:15PM code: dust
9AM song - When The Wrong One Loves You Right
12PM song - It's over my head
4PM song - Old Enough To Know Better

1310
Brother Bob's secret word: Storm
Jacki Daniels secret word: Sun

The Bear
7:15 - Luckyyou
11:15 - gambleing

Jack Fm
roll-call: Bev Lacasse
community of the day: Clayton

16 comments:

I love free shit..... said...

Hey everyone, it's a great day outside and I came to work late!!! I hope everyone is under control now and not fighting anymore!!!

I love free shit..... said...

@Mr.Red

I have made your motion official and I trust you will follow through and make Perky feel good today!!!!

I love free shit..... said...

@Perky

Thank you for all the codes today, I see you are in fine form this morning, keep sticking it to Mr.Red ;)

I love free shit..... said...

@helping

I see you were up sickingly early today. Seriously, you don't know what your missing by sleeping in ;)

Carolyn said...

12 noon - It's over my head

Helping1000 said...

@freeshit
well unfortunately i have to wake up early for work :(

on the otherhand I don't mind staying in bed when i am sharing the bed, a lot more fun that way :)

Josh said...

u dirty...

doc-j said...

who's disturbing the shit over here?

speak up! LOL

doc-j said...

scared huh? tsk tsk!

I love free shit..... said...

@doc-j

Not crazyness and I. We just got back from getting Frosty's at Wendy's!!!

doc-j said...

nice! you even have the weather needed to enjoy it

Helping1000 said...

4pm song - Old Enough To Know Better

Helping1000 said...

4:15 code - dust

I love free shit..... said...

merci pour la codes Helping!!!

LEAFS WILL SUCK AGAIN IN 08 ;) said...

Valpaksavings02 works on Y101

cookie said...

8:00pm song: What's It Gonna Take