Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Wednesday July 4th

Happy 4th of July all my American friends!!!! I hope your day off is great and I also hope it means my day at work will be slow :))

Y101
7:15AM code: traffic
10:15AM code:
4:15PM code:
Carleton Refrigeration July codes: concerttickets, airconditioning, programmable
8AM song - Who's Your Daddy
12PM song -
4PM song -


Limited timed question : Mark & Nida Poll (100pts) - Why do you like country music?

1310
Brother Bob's secret word: Water
Jacki Daniels secret word:

The Bear
7:15 - independence
11:15 -
4:15 -

Jack Fm
roll-call: Clement Beauchamp
community of the day: Perth

13 comments:

Helping1000 said...

8am song: Who's Your Daddy

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trish said...

Good Morning helping.

Hope everything is going well with you today. I thought I'd post as you looked so lonely here all by yourself.

Code word 7:15 traffic

Anonymous said...

the 12 o'clock song for Y101 is

toby keith

should of been a cowboy

Helping1000 said...

@trish
:)
i was lonely, i was out at an appointment at the time of 10:15am code, hmmmm no one got the code :(

DeVil said...

g'day all

I'm usually a morning-person/blogger/code-listener but being as today is my first day of holidays :) I slept in! consequently, no y101 10:15 :(

Hey It's Me said...

10:15am Bonus Code “Coat” I got it but it was really late, they did not give the code till almost 11am and I was not able to get back online until now, sorry for the delay cheers

Hey It's Me said...

4pm Song from the Artist of the day is “Get Drunk And Be Somebody

Hey It's Me said...

4:15pm Bonus Code “Leap”

Trish said...

4:15 code leap

Karkelty said...

8pm song is Good To Go To Mexico

Little Erky Perky said...

Thursday:
07:15 AM Code: thread

Country Y101:
Mark and Nida People Poll: (Till about 9 am)
Where is your favorite place to go fishing?

Helping1000 said...

Thursday,

8am song: Wrapped