Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday, August 8th

Y101
Songs
8AM song - Where The Blacktop Ends
12PM song - You Look Good In My Shirt
4PM song - Days Go By
8PM song - Everybody
Word of the Day worth 300 points: LiveInNavan

Oldies 1310
Secret word: Save

Brother Bob's Summertime Looney Toon!:
In which popular Television series did Loudon Wainwright briefly appear?
Answer: M*A*S*H

Meadows Golf Trivia:
Avoid slow play. If you are first to the next tee:
Answer: go ahead & hit

The Bear
7:15 - Grafzeppelin
11:15 - hooverdam
5:15 - wrigley
8:15 - transplant

Jack Fm
Roll-call: Clifford Mallette
Community of the day: Clayton

8 comments:

T-Bone said...

liveinnavan

300 point code word

Mr. Red said...

Mark & Nida People Poll (200pts)

What is your favorite Summer Olympic sport to watch?


I dunno, I guess Women's Beach Volleyball. :-)

J.P. said...

Good morning everyone! Have a fantastic day. :)

8am song: Where The Blacktop Ends

Grams said...

Morning all
Artist of the Day is KEITH URBAN
8am song - Where The Blacktop Ends

J.P. said...

Yeah, I'm all about the Woman's Beach Volleyball. I think I need to build a beach in my back yard. "If you build it, they will come." Right?
I'm sure my fiancée will be thrilled with THAT!

12pm song: You Look Good In My Shirt

Angel said...

Hi j.p. :-)

lol (Yes, I'm sure she'll be thrilled!)

J.P. said...

4pm song: Days Go By

Grams said...

8pm song - Everybody