Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Y101

Artist of The Day: Bucky Covington
8am: - A Different World
Noon: - I Want My Life Back
4pm: - It's Good To Be Us
8pm: - I'll Walk
Word of The Day: #1

Oldies 1310
5 @ 5: School
Secret Word: Chance

Lincoln Field's Shopping Centre's Double Double:
Who was the artist played at 7:15?
Answer: Simon & Garfunkel

Time Warp Trivia-True North Edition:
In the summer , an average of 5 Tornados per day is reported in the U.S. How many does Canada average?
Answer: 1 Per Week

Back In The Day Trivia:
Dallas Inventor George Thiess created the very first one of these in 1968.
Answer: Digital Wrist Watch

Jack Fm
Word of The Day: Nugget
Community of The Day: Clayton

7 comments:

freddy said...

word of the day - #1

Mr. Red said...

Mark and Nida People Poll

This is Children's Good Manners Month.What Good manners have the kids lost over the years?

J.P. said...

8:00 Artist of the day: A Different World

Have a GREAT day everyone!

Mr. Red said...

8am Artist/Day Song: A Different World

Little Erky Perky said...

Country Y101:
Noon song: I Want My Life Back

Sylvain said...

4PM song: It's Good To Be Us

Sylvain said...

8PM song: I'll Walk