Tuesday, March 02, 2010


Y101
Artist of The Day: Darryl Worley
8am: - Sounds Like Life To Me
Noon: - Awful Beautiful Life
4pm: - Best Of Both Worlds
8pm: - I Miss My Friend
Word of The Day: WinCash

Listen To Y101 & Get 100 Points Each Day

Oldies 1310
5 @ 5: And
Secret Word: Date

Listen To Oldies1310 & Get 100 Points Each Day

Lincoln Field's Shopping Centre's Double Double
Who was the artist played at 7:15?
Answer: Trooper

Solid Gold Trivia
Which day is Bobbie Gentry's 1967 hit "Ode to Billy Joe" based ?
Answer: June 3rd

Back In The Day Trivia:
We've all heard the song "I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas".What does the name Hippopotamus mean?
Answer: River Horse

Jack Fm
Word of The Day: Relate
Community of The Day: Clayton

7 comments:

freddy said...

word of the day - wincash

Mr. Red said...

Mark and Nida People Poll

It is National Noodle Month.What is your favorite pasta?

Mr. Red said...

8am Artist/Day Song: Sounds Like Life To Me

Admin said...

Artist of the Day
12 pm - Awful Beautiful Life

Survey (100 pts)
Nansense Tuesday: On average, when it comes to lunch, do you: make your own, buy it, skip it?

Sylvain said...

4PM song: Best Of Both Worlds

lpieschke said...

8pm song: I miss my friend

Admin said...

8pm - I Miss My Friend