Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Y101
Artist of The Day: Toby Keith
8am: - I'm Just Talkin' About Tonight
Noon: - As Good As I Once Was
4pm: - Beer For My Horses
8pm: - You Ain't Much Fun
Word of The Day: MarchFeatureArtist

Listen To Y101 & Get 100 Points Each Day

Oldies 1310
5 @ 5: Questions
Secret Word: Course

Listen To Oldies1310 & Get 100 Points Each Day

Lincoln Field's Shopping Centre's Double Double
Who was the artist played at 7:15?
Answer: The Rascals

Solid Gold Trivia
Which band did Mashmakan Drummer Jerry Mercer go on to be part of (..and still is today) ?
Answer: April Wine

Back In The Day Trivia:
How long will the average Oriental Rug last?
Answer: 30-60 years

Jack Fm
Word of The Day: Feather
Community of The Day: Carsonby

6 comments:

freddy said...

word of the day - marchfeatureartist

Mr. Red said...

Mark and Nida People Poll

How many hours do you spend cleaning your home a week?

Mr. Red said...

8am Artist/Day Song: I'm Just Talkin' About Tonight

Amy Lee said...

12pm - As Good As I Once Was

Sylvain said...

4PM song: Beer For My Horses

Sylvain said...

8PM song: You Ain't Much Fun